- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Water Softeners
- Sustainable Products
- Specialty Water Treatment
- Iron and Sulphur Water Filters
- Carbon Backwash
- Water Chlorinators
- Ultraviolet Water Disinfection
- Ceramic Water Dispensers
- Water Filtration
- Retail Store -U Fill Purified Water
- WATER DELIVERY
- Drive Thru
- Bottle-Less Water Coolers
- Filter Replacement Cartidges
Eliminate Bacteria From Your Water
UVD 320 3 Stage Ultra Violet Disinfection System
For Your Whole Home
- 8 Gallons per Minute Flow through UV Chamber
- 2 "x 20" Pre-Sediment Filter 5 Micron
- 2 "x 20" Carbon Filter 10 Micron
- 3/4 " Porting
- Audio/ Visual Lamp Timer on U/V System
- Kills 99.99 % of Viruses and Bacteria
- Eliminates Cryptosporidium with Carbon Filter Option
- Easy, quick installation
- Ease of service
- Includes bracket for neat and tidy installation mount on a wall
- U/V Chamber is equipped with a bottom mounted 1/4" drain plug to facilitate winterization in seasonal applications
- Ideal for homes, cottages and treating harvested rain water
Complete Whole Home Integrated Ultra Violet System
Owners of a Trojan UVMax can drink with confidence knowing 99.99% of illness-causing microorganisms, including E. coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia are destroyed, supplying safe water to every tap. The Integrated Home System is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
- 4" x20" Pre Sediment Filter 5 Micron
- 4" x 20" Carbon Filter- 10-20 Micron
- Ultra Violet P16 gallons per minute
- Safety cap and Lamp plug prevents children from accessing the lamp or electrical components.
- Lamps and sleeves are assembled together for ease of handling. They can be replaced separately, in minutes and without tools.
- The lamp timer display starts at 365 and counts down the days to annua lamp replacement.
- Mute button If a warning alarm sounds, simply press this button to silence the alarm.
-Lamp and Timer resest button- Once annual lamp replacement is completed, press this button to restart the Lamp timer.
- Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning light appear when system maintenance is required.
- Easy Installation with 1 " Porting
- Includes bracket for easy wall mount installation
- Ideal for homes, cottages and rainwater harvesting
- 4" x 20" Filters provide longevity and flow rates up to 25 GPM (gallons per minute) as compared to smaller filters
- Backed by VIQUA with 3 Year Warranty
Contact us today for a complimentary estimate