Water is more than just a drink. It transports oxygen and nutrients throughout our body removing waste, allowing it to maintain proper communication between our bodies living cells. Water detoxifies us by flushing out our body’s waste. The more freely water can be absorbed into each living cell; the more effectively our body can function as it should!
Quite often I am asked, “What is the difference between tap, reverse osmosis, and alkaline water?”
I always like to begin by explaining, not all water is equal!
Tap Water in its original and natural state was pure, clean, hydrating and so very good for you. Today the water that flows from our taps have many toxins, medications and is high in acidity.
Our municipalities have no choice but to add chlorine, chloramines, and in some areas fluoride to our drinking water, as well as all sorts of other chemicals to help adjust flavour, kill bacteria and cover odours.
There are increasing levels of pesticides and toxic metals leaching into our water from farming and manufacturing companies each year. Click here for a Water Quality Report of your area.
What is a Reverse Osmosis Water System and will it remove the toxins from my tap water?
Yes a Reverse Osmosis system will remove up to 97% of all toxins from your tap water. Let me walk you through the following Four Stage Purification process:
Most minerals like calcium and magnesium, including salt, lead and iron, are washed out in to the drain, allowing pure clean water to pass through for drinking. A Reverse Osmosis System is designed to be installed under the kitchen sink, offering a small faucet to use for all your drinking and cooking needs.
Last BUT not least:
Benefits of Alkaline Water
• Alkaline water neutralizes acidity in the body caused by stress, diet & air pollution
• A higher pH in the body reduces need for fat & cholesterol protecting the body from damaging acids
• Abundant negatively charged hydroxyl ions, (OH -) are found in alkaline water. These hydroxyl ions act as natural antioxidants and
neutralize harmful free radicals
• Improves the body's absorption of essential nutrients
• Improves body function by cleaning your cells from the inside out
• Using water with a higher pH level improves the taste & quality of the beverage and food
By adding an optional calcite filter to re-mineralize reverse osmosis water the pH will increase from below neutral to as high a 7.8. Owning a Reverse Osmosis system with an alkaline filter means having the convenience and safety of clean water with the proper pH levels at your fingertips!