VH200 9 Gallon Per Minute Ultra Violet System
The VH200 is ideal for whole home residential well, lake and cistern water applications with flow rates up to 9 gallons per minute (GPM). This system works well if you're replacing an existing ultra violet system and do not require additional pre-filtration.
Owners of a Viqua ultra violet disinfection system can drink with confidence from every tap in their home knowing 99.99% of illness-causing microorganisms, including E.coli, Coliforms, Cryptosporidium and Giardia are destroyed.
This system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard your health.
PRE FILTER NOT INCLUDED:
If you don't have a pre sediment filter please view the VH200-F10 for a kit complete with a sediment filter. A sediment filter is required prior to ultra violet disinfection.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™ -HO lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure optimal performance.
- High output lamps allow for a small footprint while providing the same UV performance as a standard output lamp in a longer chamber.
- The system is simple to maintain and service allowing for easy lamp replacement.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- Safety-Loc™ connector with interlock that ensures power is disconnected before lamp can be removed.
- The controller visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails.
- Monitored systems are equipped with a UV sensor which provides a continuous readout of UV intensity.
- Monitored systems allow for the installation of an optional solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level.
Replacement Lamp S200-RL-HO
Replacement Quartz Sleeve QS-001
Electronic Controller BA-ICE-CL